Reporting Water Loss

Wasted water means more water must be treated to replace it and thus unnecessary costs.  Please report any evidence of outside water pipeline leaks or breaks to 303-688-7072.  Also, please report any use of fire hydrants that appears to be unofficial business (other than Lookout Mountain Water District or Foothills Fire Protection District) to 303-688-7072.  Please note vehicle make, model, color and license number if possible and exact time of day.

Tap owners are responsible to repair private service line leaks or household leaks as soon as possible.